20 Mar Property News Round Up 19 March
Here is the property news round up for this week!
- Some positive news from SA: Adelaide looks set for growth in 2018.
- Two opposing opinions from the ABC on the supposed mass flight of population from Sydney. Are you fleeing or staying put?
- AFR with a positive opinion instead of the constant negativity around property prices. The author confidently states ‘property markets are often resilient in bad times. The experience of the past 40 years in major cities is that downturns are invariably short-lived and modest – typically no more than two or three years when prices recede 10 to 15 per cent’.
- Australia is still a top investing destination for Chinese buyers
- Population growth is at the top of the property news this week, this time its Melbourne in focus.
Have a great week!